Keto Spicy Raw Vegetable Spaghetti
Mar 08, 2020 - Nida -
Raw vegetables provide more enzymes, vitamins, and other essential nutrients than if cooked, and the combination of ingredients used here has a cleansing effect on the body. A spiralizer is a gadget that turns the vegetables into lovely spaghetti-like strands, which changes their texture. The root vegetables in particular taste surprisingly light and vibrant.
Promotes clear skin, Help ease constipation, Has a diuretic action, Promotes detox at cell level
- handful of pine nuts
- 1 tbsp each of black and white sesame seeds
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 2 medium beets, peeled
- 1 zucchini and 1 yellow squash, stalks removed
- 3 small radishes
- large bunch of fresh cilantro leaves, large stalks removed, and finely chopped
- juice of 3 celery stalks (about ¼ cup)
- 1 tbsp hemp oil
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seed oil
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp tahini
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
1. To make the dressing, combine all the ingredients together in a food processor or blender, then set aside.
2. To toast the pine nuts and sesame seeds, heat a small skillet over medium heat, add the pine nuts and seeds, and dry-fry, stirring until lightly golden.
3. Put the carrots, beets, zucchini, yellow squash, and radishes through a vegetable spiralizer to turn them into long, thick spaghetti like strips. Or, use a vegetable peeler and cut them into long thick ribbons.
4. Place all the vegetable strips, except the beets, in a serving bowl and toss with the chopped cilantro leaves (adding the beets separately stops the whole salad from turning pink). Distribute among 4 serving plates, add the beets, pour over the dressing, scatter each portion with a few of the pine nuts and sesame seeds, and serve.