Keto Friendly Cauliflower Hummus
Mar 08, 2020 - Nida -
Cauliflower has been getting popular everyday because of its lots of benefits and versatile way of cooking and eating. Specially in keto friendly and gluten free diet, this vegetable is has become top priority. You can make pizza crusts, rice, pudding and even delicious desserts. Not to forget the amazing vegan buffalo wings. If you are on keto diet and want to have hummus then try this version and you will love it.
- 1 medium head cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ cup tahini
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Chopped fresh parsley or cilantro to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F and chop cauliflower into small florets.
2. Now toss cauliflower in extra-virgin olive oil to coat them equally and place them on a baking sheet
3. Roast these florets until tender for almost 20 minutes
4. Now remove from oven and let them cool a bit. Place the roasted cauliflower in a food processor or blender and combine with all other ingredients.
5. Now dish out in plate and garnish with fresh parsley or cilantro.